CompEAP has developed a resource for non-medical sleep issues called the CompEAP Sleep Coaching Program.
This program is available for employees and family members of our client organizations and provides a variety of services.
Sometimes sleep disturbances are indications of an underlying medical condition. The Sleep Program is not a substitute for advice from your health care provider. No matter what your situation, the EAP will be able to help you determine the next steps.
CompEAP Sleep Coaching Program:
- A thorough assessment of possible factors impairing your sleep
- A sleep diary to pinpoint your specific habits
- Articles, resources, and personalized education about proper sleep hygiene
- Three telephone coaching sessions with customized suggestions to address your specific sleep issues
- Email check-ins with an EAP counselor
- A post-intervention assessment
- Follow-up and additional resources as needed
How to Access Services:
Getting in touch is the first step. Simply call, email, or connect with us via the live chat button on our website. A counselor will walk you through the process and begin with a thorough assessment.