Determining how to best meet your nutritional needs can be complicated and confusing with the vast amount of information available. Whether you are looking to introduce dietary changes, achieve improved health, and/or receive guidance for a health condition, our Licensed Counselors can connect you with a Registered Dietitian for a consultation (at no cost) to discuss one or more of the following:
- Establish primary nutrition goals
- Develop a healthy eating plan and provide fitness options
- Ways to reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and improve heart health
- Food allergies, special diets, and meal planning
- Basic nutritional guidance for managing certain health conditions
- Guidance on mindful and intuitive eating
A consultation is not intended to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy. It offers an introductory assessment, general dietary guidance, and assistance in determining next steps.
How do I begin?
You can contact CompEAP the following ways:
- Phone: 800-344-1011
- Email: email@example.com